- Ideal for large 4 to 8 Cup Teapots or Jugs ( Approximately 200mm x 100mm) extra wide gusset in bottom to allow for expansion and best infusion results.
- Easy to use and dispose of. (biodegradable)
- Heat seal-able for extra convenience and long filling tongue.
- Allows you to use your favourite loose leaf tea or ground coffee with convenience.
- German quality made from sustainable pulp wood paper
- Very handy for serving Green, White or Oolong as these can all be re-infused 3 to 4 times each.
- Good for cooking when hanging herbs etc.
- Prepack and seal the bags when going away, make up enough bags and keep them in one of our Airseal caddies until needed.
- We also have 2 to 4 Cup / small teapot size available
- Directions of use. Fill the bag with required amount,to seal fold down the flap and use a heat sealer or cover edge with a piece of print free paper and run the edge of a domestic iron on a medium to hot setting (no steam) across the top of the bag.
Share this Product
I used to put loose tea in the pot (or even in a mug) and spent time picking out the leaves. The bags are perfect - for a crowd or a simple cuppa. I'm telling all my friends.
I have been using tea bags from Teacakes of Yorkshire for a few years now. I've never had one burst or leak. The price is reasonable and l receive my orders quickly. Thank you.
These are lovely. They are so large I can put anything that I want in them. The fact that they are unbleached gives me peace of mind that I am not ingesting chemicals I do not want.
If you leave the bag in the pot for a day it does not fall apart!
Paper bags as described (not the non woven synthetic material more generally advertised) No strings, just the right size for a small/med pot or large mug and delivered in good time
I use these bags daily when I can't buy them locally.