- Ideal for large 4 to 8 Cup Teapots or Jugs ( Approximately 200mm x 100mm) extra wide gusset in bottom to allow for expansion and best infusion results.
- Easy to use and dispose of. (biodegradable)
- Heat seal-able for extra convenience and long filling tongue.
- Allows you to use your favourite loose leaf tea or ground coffee with convenience.
- German quality made from sustainable pulp wood paper
- Very handy for serving Green, White or Oolong as these can all be re-infused 3 to 4 times each.
- Good for cooking when hanging herbs etc.
- Prepack and seal the bags when going away, make up enough bags and keep them in one of our Airseal caddies until needed.
- We also have 2 to 4 Cup / small teapot size available
- Directions of use. Fill the bag with required amount,to seal fold down the flap and use a heat sealer or cover edge with a piece of print free paper and run the edge of a domestic iron on a medium to hot setting (no steam) across the top of the bag.
Share this Product
These are lovely. They are so large I can put anything that I want in them. The fact that they are unbleached gives me peace of mind that I am not ingesting chemicals I do not want.
If you leave the bag in the pot for a day it does not fall apart!
Paper bags as described (not the non woven synthetic material more generally advertised) No strings, just the right size for a small/med pot or large mug and delivered in good time
I use these bags daily when I can't buy them locally.
great size for a teabag / herb bag. my husband likes herbs but hates finding bits of rosemary in his (old ) teeth so these are useful for doing a single tea for me or herb infusing when you dont want to bite on the odd clove or cardamon by accident. big enough for the infusion to work well. oh and work sealed or not..
I love my tea bags they look great and they work, and I also use them for coffee. I am very happy with and wouldn't use anything else.